Please, sign the petition !

I decided to request you for something ... In January of this year, I set up a Fall Out Boy fan blog >www.falloutboy-czfanklub.blog.cz< , in order to create a petition and get them here to the Czech Republic. Therefore, I want to request all of you very much if you would be so kind to sign this petition, although you aren't from the Czech Republic. In our small country aren't a lot of concerts, the majority of musicians don't know where our country is, which is a great pity. But hopefully that it will change and here will be more and more concerts:)
Just when you send on this mail >> falloutboy-czfanklub@email.cz << your name, age and where you live. Don't be afraid I'll don't misuse this informations:)
I hope that in future it will succeed and our fans finally see them in our country.
I know that Fall Out Boy have concerts in Germany, which is our neighbor and we could go to a concert there. But you know, when you are under 18 your parents don't want to allow you to go there and in addition it will cost a lot of money and the parents would certainly not want to pay so much money and we obviously don't have so much money ...
So please, sign the petition...
I will be so much thankful !!!
Thank you very much.

Maggie
October 18th, 2008 at 02:32pm