...Miff?

Hello all people choosing to waste their valuable time reading this nonsense! How are you?

Well, where shall I begin on the epic drama that is my past few weeks of existence... let's start with homecoming!

Homecoming... oh dear. Most people didn't believe me when I told them I was actually wearing a dress to homecoming, until they saw what it looked like! I wore this off-the-shoulder dress with super long sleeves and many layers. Since I got it from one of the most hardcore goth stores EVER, (parts of it are even too weird for me... and I wear guys Tripp pants every day with some kind of jacket 0.0) it came with a studded corset and removable chains. Of course, I didn't take the chains off no matter how much my dad wanted me too, they just looked too niffty too take off.

Fake feather eye lashes glued onto my eye lids and six inch boots wrapped around my legs, I was ready tosprain my ankle get going!

Seconds after I arrived at the school and found my friends, I knew that I had made one of the biggest mistakes I could think of. Though my friends claimed they loved my dress to death, not even the goth-est of the goth-est were in dresses like mine. I was the only one. Now I know that shouldn't bother me... but I'm slightly afraid of people and what they think, so it did! Regret and embarrassment faded fast though, because the dance started with much better music then they played last year (it was still all that shitty rap shit that only the fucking soul-less whores like but it was at least from this century).

Dancing and laughing along to annoying sounds some people in this hopeless world call music, things seemed like they were going to work out. The thought that drama was certain to occur didn't even register to me... but I was ever so wrong. I was so wrong, it wasn't even funny.

By the end of the dance, three of my friends were crying, relationships had been strained, best friends hated each other, boys were thrown in the mess and I was caught in the middle of all of it. People trying to take care of the people involved in the drama, people in the drama, people that were fueling the drama, all of them came to me.

I'm guessing they did this because I was the most anti-drama person that they knew! I hated it, put it out so bluntly that people usually realized how dumb it was, and was never involved in it (except when people came to me about it of course). So there I was, in the middle of four drama scenes and not truly caring about any of them. All I wanted to do was have some fun! Geeze how hard is that? Really?

So after a while, I told everyone my truest opinions! "Oh my god, you guys need to get over it. Kayla, you said yourself you didn't care if Courtney like Troy! Courtney, you told Kayla that you wanted to dance with him and that you wouldn't kiss him. You lied. I think both of you need to love each other again, and get over the stupid guy! I don't get it anyways..." (I don't swing either way, I'm what people call asexual (not in the way that I make my own babies, in the way that I don't like guys or girls) so whenever anything comes about with relationships, I let them run their own course. If drama starts to happen over them then my normal reaction is "this is sooo stupid!"

My other opinions consisted of, "It's ok... really.... she doesn't hate you. I talked to her...... Ok then, if you hate her then I guess it's alright...... wait, didn't you just get done saying how much you hated her?" and "Yeah, lets just leave Caitlin alone. She's just looking for attention since Ricky and Jenna are together now," and other stuff I don't even remember.

I may sound like a cold-hearted bitch right now but really! I thought the entire thing was kinda stupid! Hehe. It all worked out in the end... mostly. I ended up going to hang out with some friends that weren't having drama. You know those people that your associated with that you say hello to in the hallways and wave at each other when you walk into class? Yeah, I went and hung out with them. That's how desperate I was to get away from it all. They turned out to be better friends then the friends I have now though, so I'm in a way glad for the drama!

Second bit of drama! (I'm the most anti-drama person ever and it always comes to me somehow...)

Alrighty, so first things first. I hate dogs. I hate them because their loud, smelly, noisy, dirty, and just over all gross. I hate dirt, I'm a clean freak that is super sensitive to bad smells so dogs are about the worst kind of pet to have in my eyes.

I tell you this because my dads girlfriend moved in a few weeks ago.... and she has two dogs. Big dogs. They each weigh 180 pounds, smell like dogs, get slobber all over anything they get near, are dirty, ruined my backyard, make my two cats lives a living hell, and they don't get that I hate them with all of my heart. I was so mad when they moved in and I made that very clear.

First off, I called my friends over while my dad left the house. They helped me back my stuff and then we all simply walked out into the street and headed to our favorite spot; the park. It had this really niffty forest in the back, and a really cool tree house that was super big. We laughed about how weird it must look... four scene/goth kids walking down the road, one carrying a suit-case and a framed picture of Gerard and Lindsey Way coughthatonewasmecough, two of them were madly in love with each other, one was carrying a steering wheel that they found on the side of the road, and we all had color guard flags in one of our hands. Yeah, we were strange (oh, and one of these friends was a boy and yes, he's in color guard with us... hehe).

Once we got to the park, we climbed the swings to the top of the frame and sat there looking out over almost the entire place. Talk of where I would stay tonight soon became the focus of conversation... it was decided that I would spend the night at Kayla's house.

Once we became bored of simply looking out over the park, we jumped into having fun. Several hours and several bruises from practicing with our flags later, it was time to head to Kayla's house. We walked along the busy street in the dark to Kayla's house... and it wasn't one of our best ideas. Some drunk guy almost killed us, and all we did was laugh! Oh wow we're so weird...

Ok! So this is where the worst part of all the drama starts. Somehow, my dad found out where I had gone and he was about to murder me. No matter how hard my friends tried to hide me, my dad somehow scared them into giving me up. Thanks guys! Hehe, just kidding, I still love you all. It took, no exaggeration, three and a half hours for my dad to get me out of hiding and into the car to go back to that place that used be my house. (Well, that last part is a little dramatic but it didn't seem like the same house anymore! Hehe)

I barely was inside the house for ten minutes before me and my dad got into a physically violent fight. Punches were being thrown from both of us and my dads stupid girlfriend only made it harder for me. She tried to grab me to stop the fight and all it did was give my dad a few free hits before I got her off of me. Stupid bitch.

Anyways, after that little fiasco, I went back to my room, got my suit case, and jumped out the window. I don't think I've ever run faster with a heavy suit-case in my entire life... then again, I've never run with a suit case before! Thankfully, I didn't have to run far. My grandma soon came driving along and brought me to her house.

Currently, I live back at my house, only because it was illegal for me to live permanently with my grandma. My dad either had to face legal battles or some how convince me to come back home. He convinced me with money. There was the initial $33.00 to move back in, then $5.00 for every full day I lived in the house (one dollar is about two pounds if your from England). If I had practice, or I stayed at a friends house, I didn't get paid for that day.

In the end, I discovered I was rather allergic to dogs. My throat kinda swells up and starts burning whenever I'm with them for too long. No matter what I try to tell my dad, he thinks I'm just being dramatic and causing problems. Even when I showed him my bright red throat and how swollen it was, he claimed it was nothing. I still live with him and his girlfriend and I still get paid for living there, but I plan on that ending soon. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to leave, but all I can say is yay for a mother who lives in LA!

So welcome to my life, it's so exciting... and I wouldn't have it any other way. Drama and all.
October 18th, 2008 at 06:45pm