this bull just seems to last an eternity

I feel damned. Really I do. I try and do something one way, I'm damned. I try a different way, I'm damned.

I just want a SuperFriend. But don't we all? Someone who will be there. Someone who doesn't just think about doing things to help you but actually does something. It doesn't only apply to helping. I mean things for no reason are pretty flattering. I do that sort of thing for one of my best friends. She's like my role model. She's like my older sister. I want to live in her basement because that way I can spend time with her ALL the time. Emz is the flute god.

I must be one argumental person because I just can't seem to find peace with two people. Funny, how both of these people have said they don't want to be friends with me anymore...one just said it and didn't back it up *i easily shrugged that off* and the other...well, the other.

That's all I can say.

My mind can't help but drift from one subject to another so stay with me.

I'm trying SUPER hard to update at least once or twice a week. My weekends are pretty jammed with homework but this one I hope to update my slash at least twice and to update Silver Foil. I sorta just dropped my other story.

Hopefully, I'll have my slash stuff done by 3:00.

I really badly want to go to Emz house. The other day, when I found out her flutely godliness, was the first time i had really been with her in over a month, I believe. I may be over-exaggerating. But it HAS been a long time. I just hate having to be with two people at a time. I think I'm a better one on one friend. I explained this to her and she was like I understand COME OVER NOW.

I'm thinking about writing an article about the human actions of teenagers...i really just made that sound uber boring, but it still has some life. I just want to do something more.

I also want to be my own person.

Rarn says yo. Rarn is looking over my shoulder wondering why I'm talking about him.

I can't stop listening to Daniel Bedingfield. It's sort of annoying but I just can't. If you're not the one and I gotta get through this are the two songs I have listened to over and over and over again.

Green must be my favorite color because I see myself getting quite jealous of a certain person. GRRR! I EAT YO FACE!

*flute power*

(See?!?!I told you i'm really bad with sticking to one subject. Especially, not in a journal. )

Trautmann and Jason are so adorable! When my camera gets fixed, I'm going to make a video of just them hanging out and being best friends. I'll post it and embed it here, so everyone can see. They're both just really cool friends and interesting people. Me and Trautmann*Marc-whatever...* have had our differences but it be all good. They're just so cute! *starts freaking out* I'm done.

I have a stripper pole in m front yard....(Was a basketball hoop...it's missing the upper part that includes the hoop...so it's pretty much a huge pole Emz started swinging on.)

Ta da! That's an update on my life.

OMG! SEE?!?!?I went from pissed off, sad, and miserable to talking about stripper poles and cute guy friends. Rarn thinks I should go get that checked. ;D

BYE PEEPS!
October 18th, 2008 at 08:42pm