London Calling.

So my mother, oh so kindly, told me one of my fishies died this morning... in the afternoon. I almost thought my last fishy was long gone too when I saw him on his side, but went on an epic rescue mission when he moved a fin. He's in a smaller, more cleaner tank now, and he's moving, so that is a good sign, I hope!

Poor Flipper. I had that stupid fish for years. ):

WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO AND AM GOING TO DO: PART ONE

It was my birthday last Tuesday yada yada. It was a quiet one, I didn't do alot, got a couple of nice presents. I'm 17 years young, man. I still keep putting 16 where I have to fill in my age. Other than that, last week was generally decent.

This week, however, is London week, and it's going to be interesting. The girl I hang out with in College is not coming because she forgot to pay, so there is a slight possibility I'll be in London on my own for most of the whole two days - joy. There is nothing fun about being in a big, big city on your own. At least getting lost with someone would have proved much more funny than thinking I'll get mugged on the streets on my own. She will, hopefully, be meeting me after the gallery visits (along with a Mibbian, whom I will PM soon) and the such so we can go and violate Fall Out Boy with our presence (if we ever get there).

Maybe you haven't heard? I've enthusiastically broadcasted to some Mibbians that the said College friend is buying me a Fall Out Boy ticket as a belated birthday prezzie, but at the minute she can't get any money at all and there are only going to be so many tickets left in stock. I'm kind of feeling... anxious, about the whole thing? Anyway, if worst comes to worst, I can have high hopes that I'll, shockingly and unexpectedly, bump into them (Patrick specifically - we could talk about hats) and I'll end up with a really gorgeous unicorn necklace instead for my birthday. ♥_♥

While I'm on the subject of unicorns and Patrick Stump, I found this photo today, and it's one of the best finds I've ever made. I am a total Mikey/Pete shipper, and I think if you have a story on them you should totally send me to it? It's kind of tragic to know how it already ends, but it doesn't have to be that way in fanfiction. This photo is going into the fuzzies folder.

The Mibbian who is meeting me in London (I'm keeping them a secret until after the ~photographs that I will take with my camera start to mysteriously pop up here), they, of course, didn't know about the Fall Out Boy thing, so I'll really have to contact them about that. I just wanted to wait 'till it was confirmed, but I don't think I could.

I hope you are all having a nice day. :) I should have been working while I was writing this journal out.
October 18th, 2008 at 11:15pm