My day which was okay

Today was a boring awesome Saturday.

I was awoken by a loud voice of my mom's boyfriend I was not to happy waking up because I want to sleep more. I ate last night's Pizza cold for breakfast and talked to my girlfriend for majority of the morning. Than she left and she hasn't been online all day probably had something to do so I'm not worried. Than I wated for the guy that is like my brother to log on, we talked for a while than he would not reply back to me. I tried IMing him on MSN he would not reply back, that was a few moments ago.

I spent the day reading the October issue of Shojo Beat, playing with my rats, lying down on my bed and watching the Chiller Channel. Than I'd come back to go on my computer to see if anyone was online. No one so far, or anyone that wished to speak to me. Than I did some other things that I can't remeber exactly what the other things were.

I worked on a card for my grandma for her birthday which was yesterday she loved it and now she is buying me the game I have been waiting for since my last birthday. Reason why she's really buying it is because I did a great job in a meeting about my education in the school I am in. Now the game's name is, American McGee's Alice. Yes! I really hope I do get it this time because I've been waiting to have it for so long. My mom was the one who thought of the idea of comming today to her house so she was there too. All three of us talked well the two of them did about what we were getting my mom's boyfriend's son for this Christmas. Which I've already been told repeadily by my mom this is going to be a sucky Christmas. I'm cool with that I really don't want much this Christmas. Anyway! My mom and grandma talked about getting these Wii sports stuff for him this Christmas. I think it is a wonderful idea since he loves video games so much.

I listend to the acoustic version of Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin and now it is my new favorite song. I already knew about the non acoustic version of it and listen to it a a lot but I've put this song on at least elven times or twevel today.

Besides that random music update of what I was listening to today! I found out that I just might, might, be going to Salem this Halloween! I'm so exsited now because I love going to Salem so much! I've only been once in April but it was the best two days of my entire month in April this year! Now I'm going when it will be the most crowded and I might not get to go trick or treating. I already bought a costume too, my mom said they might have candy and the stores. I can't go as a dead mad hatter as I had planned for I had no pants to go along with my attire. So now I'm going as a play boy looking dead Alice. I found one that made me look less playboyish but each costume I tried to have like less playboyish did not fit me! I hope Halloween won't be too cold this year.
October 19th, 2008 at 03:23am