350ish pages is a lot of crap to read in two nights

I suppose I really don't have any right to complain, since I did decide to wait until two days before it was due to start reading, when I could have been working on it in september. I have to read a book for english and fill out this worksheet by tuesday. We will have a test on the book. Its pretty long and somewhat boring. I've already finished ten chapters and I am about to go read a few more.

Anyway, I'm really worried about my history grade. I had my second unit test on friday and it was really hard. Almost no one had time to finish the essay. I know since its an AP class the tests are supposed to be hard and prepare us for the AP exam but it was really hard. I'm not even sure if I properly answered the question. I didn't finish it either, and I rushed near the end so a lot of information may have been inaccurate.

I guess since that's what I"m already doing, I'll just complain about school. I have a geometry test tommorrow that I'm not too worried about. I've gotten a 100 on my last few tests and I know the theorems and stuff pretty well. I need to have 100 dollars for my chorus trip by tommorrow. Well actually I had to have it in by friday but I forgot. My teacher will have to get over it. I already complained about history. I have to do my lab report for chemistry by wednesday, but I've already started it so I'm not too worried about that. I'll probably finish it in study hall on tuesday. I already said I had to read that book for english. I have a spanish project due on wednesday that I will start working on monday after I finsh that book. I pretty much know what I am going to do.

I had planned to wake up at 6 this morning and read most of that book, but I stayed up late last night (until almost 4 am) so my alarm didn't wake me up and I got up at noon. Oh well. Then I read ten chapters and ate. My brother showed me some south park game and then I got to go on the computer.

"The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can’t be silly spam. You need to put effort into your journals."

Ha, worthwile. I suppose me blabbing about school is at least semi-worthwile. Or not. I did put effort into it though. My grammar is probably sorta good. I'm typing pretty fast because I need to finish that stupid book. I hope I didn't make any major typos. If I did, feel free to call me an idiot butchering the English language or whatever. I'm not too worried though--I doubt anyone reads my journals.

I have something to rant about later, so you can look forward to (or roll your eyes at the thougth of) that. Toodles.
October 19th, 2008 at 10:00pm