Banned and Da Vinci Code?

No I'm not writing about how the book was banned in certain countries. I really don't give a flying-anything- about that.

This is my first journal entry (WOOP!) and I'm only putting it up because I'm currently banned. ( 2 days to go) I don't see the point of searching through the forums anymore if I can't put my opinion up.
And about bannning people, warnings. I spammed. I'm sorry, but really there wasn't even a yellow card. Just a straight out ban.
I didn't even do it on purpose. Didn't even know I was doing it actually, but that's not the point. All I'm saying is we should be warned and then banned for spamming.

Moving on... has anyone read the Da Vinci Code?
That book has the Boo...Ring-est starting.
When the movie was released I decided to read the book, see what all the big hype was about. I naturally borrowed a copy from my friends sister.
I got to page 35 and decided, enough was enough. I was literally falling asleep.
Next day I was packing my school bag when my brother saw it.
He asked me about it, and I told him it was boring.

You know what he did. Scoffed. He scoffed and told me, 'yeah it is a over your league.'
I felt my anger boil and set the book aside.
That night I opened it again, and BIG surprise... it actually got good. (I figured out the Mona Lisa clue, before I actually read it)
The book is slow in starting off, but pass a few pages after page 35 and it really is quite good.

It isn't the best book I've ever read, I wouldn't buy it, (I got it for a birthday present from another friends) but I would borrow it from the library.
October 20th, 2008 at 12:59am