Boysss<3

"You can't live with them, you can't live without them"
This statement is so true, guys make my life so much more complicated but at the same time they make it fufilling.
There are these guys that I have taken a sudden interest in, Prince Eric, Honkey, and Turtle are th main three. Prince Eric is just amazing, blueish eyes dark hair, basically Prince Eric from The Little Mermain, my favorite movie ever, and his name just happens to be Eric making him so irresistable.
He's so nice and funny, but sadly i barely know him. I've only seen him like 3 times at his job and the last time i embarrassed myself by running into a table and killing my knee. He literally ran to me asking if I was ok.
Then there's Honkey, horrible nickname long story. Everything was fine and the same night that i embarrassed myself in front of Prince Eric i met up with him at a school football game. We said bye but as we were leaving he hugged me in a diff way. After hugging me he goes to hug my friend and it was completely diff especially since she knew him longer than i have.
And finally Turtle, again i know my weird nicknames, he's the one that comes out the strongest, so basically i know he wants me but and I want him too i guess but he still acts weird with me. He comes off a little too strong for my liking but sometimes its cute.
My dilema comes in, I have one who likes me a lot, and one who I like a lot but probably doesn't remember my name and then one who confuses me.
But unfortunatley my boy problems don't stop there...
Bird Boy, he freakin stalks me like no other but i haven't the heart to tell him to stop communicating with me. I really don't have a problem with him it's just that i definitley know he wants me but i can't see him as anything more than a friend.
Now for the real drama:
Tay, Chadilac, Johnny Bananas, and Danekin.
Chadilac, amazing guy he's cute funny and has got about 5 girls chasing him unfortunately. We've done some innocent flirting but it was nothing big.
Johnny Bananas probably the one i get along wit the most, we text each other all the time and he's really nice to me, we are so sarcastic with each other i can see him being a real good friend in the future.
Danekin, the one i've known the longest seeing as we went to middle school together yet the once i least talk to. Johnny Bananas and i also went to middle school together but i didn't know him i only knew Danekin, and now i dont even talk to Danekin i was a little shy, he's really cute, what am i saying all 4 are gorgeous!!!
Last but not Leas,Tay, the first nite i met them Tay was awesome, real nice guy we all went to Chadilac's house to watch a movie and had an amazing time, Tay ends up stealing my phone but i got it back, sounds like the beginning of a wonderful friendship rite...wrong! Next time i see him he's so rude to me didn't even acknowledge the fact that i was there, what i did to him I'm not sure, 3rd time even worse! He talked to my biffel like nothing and didn't even glance at me. So i basically gave up on him, i didn't wanna be his friend or anything, 4th time, which also happen to be the same nite as the football game and my emabrrassing moment with Prince Eric, he's the biggest sweetheart to me. I mean sure he could've only been nice to me cuz it was kinda visible how much pain i was in but still he was really sweet to me. Can somebody plese explain how that works? Bipolar freak!!
LIke i said beofre "Can't live with them, Can't live live without them"
October 20th, 2008 at 07:29am