The Eternal War of Revenge blurb

this is the blurb to a book that iam legitimatly(sp?) writing, please give me your opinions on the writing of my blurb. sorry but i wnt be writing the book on mibba, but istilll want your ideas on if it sounds intresting to you.
okay, here it is;

Sisters are strange. They can look exactly alike, yet be complete opposites. Midnight and Exodus are a classic example. Midnight has all the power in the world, and she is the master of the sacred Staff...but Exodus has nothing- she has no powers whatsoever. But Exodus, thinking that becuse she is the elder sister, she should have all the power. For fifteen years Exodus has been waiting to take her revenge on her innocent and pure sister by stealing the Staff.
But Exodus underestimated Midnight....Midnight has two spirits. As an accident, Midnight and Exodus cast the spell of total damnation...and sets a war between the clans. Exodus, who has finally completed her revenge, dies alongside Midnight...or so it's thought.

This is a story about the innocent and the raw...and the thin line that sets them apart. It is a story of how revenge can destroy the world, and how powerful purity really is. A story how one stubborn child can cause an eternal war of revenge...and how one girl, who is purer than a snowbell...a girl who is as innocent as freshly fallen snow. can create and destroy, purity and darkness standing side by side. And proves to the world one thing that has been forgotten amongst all of us;
Innocence can kill.

"It's amazing how revenge can destroy the world..."
October 20th, 2008 at 02:32pm