For F"@*s Sake.

For f@"*s sake, she seriously needs to get over this!
OK, so theres this girl, im not gunna mention names. We used to be really close, like sisters, then we had this big argument, just because I didnt wanna talk about something. She said shit like "I feel like shit sometimes, and you dont care"
Which so isnt true, because I used to try and talk to her, she just used to push me away. And during this argument, she started sounding like my counsellor, trying to get me to talk, which really did get to me. I cant stand being in counselling, and I hate feeling people are trying to force their way into my head.
I told her that she was being more like a counsellor than a friend, which at the time was true.
She went all 2-faced, and then has been telling everyone its me doing all this mean shizz to her. I aint said one nasty thing! Its been going like this for months, and I just wish we could sort things out. But everytime we try, she just tells me how crap a friend I am. She comes up with all this rubbish, and expects me to apologize for bugger all! And when I do apologize, she just throws it back in my face, and again flips it round on me. Im sick of it, but I miss being friends with her.
Now she is slagging me off to someone special to me, and I just wish she would stay out of my life. She wants me out of hers, its only fair she dont get involved in mine.
I just dont know what to do.
I wish we could sort this out, but at the same time, I wish she would see that its her aswell, not just me.
Any advice? What should I do? Should I try talking to her again, even though everytime I try, she calls me a bitch or a whore? Or should I just leave it and see what happens?
Im so confused...its weird... o.O
October 20th, 2008 at 10:28pm