Letter For Her

Fuck you! You selfish Bitch! you are such a lier. You don't know anything. By the way i'm not screwing you over. You've been doing that to your self. You are such a little manipulater. You were cheating on me way before we even broke up. I know all about how you flirted all hard core with Ray at upward bound. I know it all. So when did those feelings come up huh? You are such a cheating horrible human being. I'm ashamed i ever dated you. Now you like Josh and Ray. Oh lets not forget me. Well screw you. You don't love me you just used me. So when did you start liking Ray before or after you told him i liked him. then you rub him in my face in journalism. Well you have alot of nerve calling me your friend. We are not friends.Werewolves can't love blood suckers. Give me my crap back. you can have your dumb ass hat. You know what's funny. Every time i kissed you i thought of Ray. Now i'm done with you. Jacob is so sick of Bella being such a little whore. Pick one not both. Take josh i don't care. the moment you date him is the moment i say we are mortal enemies. Sorry i was such a fool, never saw their point of view can i start over somehow. I always knew you'd run me in the ground. Now i'm mad as hell and on the prowl. I want to say i'm sorry but i'm not. I'll never be. You are not fit to be with me. If i could have you back again i'd think about it. Gone forever.

-LONE WOLF
October 21st, 2008 at 07:57pm