I wish you were aborted.

What if i told you this: (hypocrisy aside)

"I wish you were aborted."

You'd probably be offended right?

Why? Abortions are completely acceptable according to you.

To this you might say:

"But thats like wishing me dead, thats why I'm offended."

Ah, but now, by saying that you're admitting that abortions kill people. So if i say i wished you were aborted, and you get offended, you're contradicting yourself. Why should you be upset about it if there is nothing wrong with abortions?

What if your mom came up to you and said that she wished she had had an abortion. You'd be pretty upset about that wouldn't you?

Why?

According to you its her right to have one, so theres no reason getting all upset about her right to have a choice. You're contradicting yourself by getting upset about this.

What if Your mom had a timemachine? (lets assume she's smart or knows someone extremely smart lol)

So you come home from school and she goes:

"Hey, [insert your name here], i've got a time machine, and so now i'm going to go back in time and have an abortion!"

You'd probably not like that idea, and probably do everything you could to stop her.

Why? Whats wrong with having an abortion?

"Because its me!" you say.

What makes you different than all of these other babies that have been killed?

By being offended if I say that i wish you were aborted, you admit that abortion kills people.

I don't see how at one point i was not a person. So at one point in my life, I was just a little glob of cells that looked like a tiny human, with brain waves, unique DNA and genes, and my own heartbeat, that was just leeching off of my mother all harmful like. A parasite. I was a parasite once. Damn. Why didn't my mom kill me? If the doctor told me that there was a parasite inside me, I'd want that thing killed off quick.

So when i was born, i stopped being this parasite? I'm safe now right? Cool. I'll go breastfeed now, i'm hungry.

Wait a minute....

Breastfeeding... hmmm... clinging onto the mother for food, still depending on her for survival. Still sounds parasitical to me. So by your logic she can still kill me.

Glad i made it this far.

Now i'm in Germany enjoying my experience as a foreign exchange student.

Every month my mom puts like 200 dollars in my account so i have money to spend. Thats a lot, especially with the Euro exchange.

Hmmm... Still sounds like i'm leeching off her, sucking up her money. Being parasitical... She should kill me by your logic.

I should watch my back. *looks over shoulder sneakily*

I'm glad my mother loves me and would never kill me.

You should be glad your mom didn't either. How sad for those who weren't as fortunate as us to actually be born.
October 21st, 2008 at 09:21pm