Trautmann: One Dead Cat

HE IS GOING DOWN!
UGH!
I like to switch on and off between writing stories by hand or just roughing it online. I wrote the third chapter of my slash,That Lover is So Two Hours Ago. I gave it to him to read over. I wanted him to give it to Jason. These two boys are both main characters in that story. Marc took it. Hasn't let Jason see it. AND keeps forgetting to give it back. He kept it over the night i was going to type it up and edit it and all that jazz. So, that's the reason I haven't updated that story...*lame excuse*The reason I haven't done Silver Foil updates is because i'm having a conflict on how "gently" I should put the next chapter. I don't know how to really make something soft and romantic and peaceful. I'm more of a WOOT lets go partay kind of person when it comes to writing. *not as lame but still very bad excuse.*

I really need about 70% of my friends to stop putting their load on my back. I'm not talking about emotional stuff; it's always homework. I just hate it when people don't even like to have normal talks with you but when they need you for homework stuff they're swarming like a bunch of bees. The only good thing out of this for me is that i feel more confident that I'm smart and a good worker. I also want a certain person to start doing what that person needs to do and not relying on me to spoon-feed her her work.

Rarn is still gonna eat your face. I want to make him something. It's between a bed or a really cool thrown. There's a difference! I want one so i can have him in something special when i have to leave him in my locker.

Looking over this journal, I am saddened at how bad my punctuation is. This was a real quicky, so i didn't do anything.

I LOVE YOU JASON! YOU GIRL YOU! Oh...out of around 45 people that know Marc Trautmann and Jason Burg, around 40 have said that if the two were to become gay lovers that Jason would be the girl. I have to agree. I mean come on! His lips are really rosy and pink and his hair is longer. He's nice, too. Trautmann's a tad mean *to me* and his voice is a little deeper. He's pretty fair and has short hair. Plus, he's got really hairy arms and legs for a 13 year old boy...

Matt and Chadi are pretty much twins. It's creepy. Okay, sorry. I easily lose focus in journals because it doesn't have to be structured.

I hope you had fun peering in on my day/life!

-YAMAHA
lollololol...that was nerdy...

--Yamari
October 22nd, 2008 at 01:04am