Simple Plan concert 21/10/08

Well I went to the simple plan concert last night (21/10/08) and it was awesome!

Opening acts were short stack (really liked them) and The Getaway Plan (not so much a fan)

SP came on about 9:40 and started with Generation...so it was pumping from the start, they sang all there hits off there current album and also older songs like - untitled [which was so cute cause Pierre was behind the crowd - or pretty much in the crowd , perfect photo oppurtunites] lol , along with Perfect, Welcome to my life (one of my favs).

Pierre and David are soo funny and really interacted with the crowd.

Some quotes from the concert : PIERRE

"I like looking at the back of you"

"Vegemite gives you hairy balls"

"Have sex with a someone from Canada"

He also tried to put on an aussie accent he kind of pulled it off but not so much and was happy to say "Fuck Off Mate"

David also said stuff but the only thing I can really think off is him telling us that aussie chicks are hot and that there should be an island where Canadians and Australians can practically hook up and it would be called "Austranadia" and the ppl would be "Austranadians"

He also said he really liked Vegemite, after having tried it for the first time - so cute

There was also a medley of hit songs - Low (Flo-rida), I kissed a girl (Katy Perry) and Summer love (Justin Timberlake) Pierre was quite happy to shake his little booty and grab his crotch.

Well I guess that's like a brief synopsis - over all it was an amazing and unforgettable night!

I already want them to come back again (our show in melbourne was there last show in australia which was cool)

So that's all i can say about it hehehehe!!!
October 22nd, 2008 at 09:07am