The Effects of Pot

Can anyone tell me what happens when you smoke pot? Like I don't want to start or anything, I just need to know for my story. It sounds cliche, but whatever. I figured it'd be a good idea to ask and get it correct then make up crap. So like, can you tell me what you see and what happens when you're smoking? Like does everything morph and become colorful, or is that completely made up by people who don't smoke?

If you could tell me that'd be amazing.

Might as well roll a bunch of things into one though right? So now I'm going to tell you about my day. It's been pretty boring and sad.

I got a 36/35 on my French I test though. I was very happy. I think I did the best in the class. I mean I'm not very good at pronunciation, but I can write it pretty well. In health we had to do go to the school's weight room. That was really boring, except I was with Robin, so it was amusing. The equipment looks like some medieval torture devices. Robin kept saying, "that's hot as shit," too which sorta made me feel better and happy. Plus the teacher was like "put your head between his legs" when they were demonstrating how to properly use bell bars. Everyone laughed. Has the human mind actually got that perverted? I had study hall after that, so I wrote some of my History paper (about the Puritans). I got most of it done. Today I was also freaking out because I have a crush on a Sophomore, but I sorta can't figure out if he's actually a sophomore or if he just failed 10th grade history. Oh well. In Lit. I got to talk about Tokio Hotel with some pretty awesome people though. I think we're gonna end up being friends. It's awesome.

So that was my day in a nutshell.

If someone can answer my question, that'd be awesome.
Thanks.
October 22nd, 2008 at 10:52pm