College... Life... Stress... Family

So much happens in a teenagers life, its the truth especially for me actually thats an understatement. So much shit has happened to me since i was eleven years old in a way forcing me to grow up a bit faster, become more mature then most people my age, also becoming and having more stress then I should for someone my age.

I'm sure that there are people that prolly have gone through worse shit then me but my life is complicated and i really wish that it was simple and for once i wish i had a normal childhood. But that really has nothing to do with this post.

Anyways College the number one stress for any teenager for me however its a down right pain in the ass. I love the campus and college it self but the real pain in the ass fact about it is that its too close to home.

Yes I love my family ... most of the time unless they get on my nerves or seriously drive me insane. My parents expect so much out of me and i know i can do it but i want what i want. not what they want. They expect me to make deans list and become number one in my class.

I wasn't even top of my class in high school and yet they expect so much more for college. Yes i know college is important, it helps get you a future career but college is supposed to be fun instead of so much stress.

Stress is definitely on my list prolly close to being number one. So much happened since i entered college/university life most of which has nothing to do with school but more like my family.

At times i believe there is only one person who understands what i'm going through and she's too far away for me to talk to her face to face. Yes I know there is telephone but its not the same she is one of the reasons why i stay sane yet at the same time almost go insane. She knows who she is (I think).

Anyway shes been there when i was down in the dumps and when i was fighting or mad at my parents or even when I'm mad at my younger sister (who i swear to god is not related to me [she's the total OPPOSITE]). I wish she was closer but for know i'm going to have to deal with it.

In the end life is a roller coaster and it gets bumpy. Be prepared.
October 23rd, 2008 at 04:39am