You need to hear the truth.

Have you heard about the initiative?
Right here, on mibba?

No? That doesn't surprise me, it's been top secret for months.
Let me go on.

Most of mibba is inhabited by teenagers. This, you know.
The powers that be realised that most of the hard-hitting, teenage topics of today will apply to most of mibba.

So a few months ago, on a dark and stormy Internet night, they began getting newer members of mibba to periodically post journals on these hard-hitting topics, the objective being to ensure that every teenager on mibba, or, at least, the optimum num ber would be clued-in to these issues.

These issues included, to name a few: Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, labels, and the fact that homophobia is 'gay'.

However, the plan backfired horribly.
Observation surveys reveal that most people regard these informative journals as being written by 'n00bs who keep churning out the same stuff.'

Shame, isn't it?
But how else would you explain the fact that these journals keep coming up, all the time?
No, don't be fooled. These are not n00bs at work.
That's only what they want you to think, to cover up their subterfuge.

Know the truth, mibba. It's all a big conspiracy.
Consider yourself lucky to get this warning.
October 23rd, 2008 at 06:31pm