Fall Out Boy 22/10/08

Omg, Fall Out Boy were amazing! Last night, I went to see them at Wembley Arena, with Natalie. We got there around 6 ish and then we had to wait in line to get in for around 20 minutes. Anyways, after we got in we went to our seats and talked unitl their first suport band, You Me At Six, came on. Now, I was never a fan of them, and after seeing them live, I'm still not. I think they're basically Paramore, but from Surrey! Then after they went off, we had to wait for a bit while they stage was set up for the next band, who were Boys Like Girls, once again, I don't like them. But they were, by far better than YMAS. For one of their songs Pete Wentz came out and played bass for them and all the Pete fangirls started screaming which was really annoying! But BLG's last song was pretty good.

After another wait, the lights went down and Fall Out Boy came on. They played a few songs, opening with Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. Natalie and I just sang along and clapped and stuff. But after a few songs we were really into it and started jumping and singing really loudly. Good times. FOB's set lasted around an hour and a half. They all played really well and Patrick's voice really good. At one point during the show, when Pete was talking and all of his fangirls were screaming. So I shouted in a bad American accent 'PETEY, I WANT YOUR BABIES' and the people around me gave me some really odd looks, but I thought it was hilarious!

Their setlist was (in no particular order):
- Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
- Saturday
- Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy Tonight?)
- Thriller
- Hum Halluljah
- Beat It
- Dance, Dance
- Sugar, We're Going Down
- Love Lockdown (A Kanye West cover)
- American Girl (A cover of Estelle's American Boy)
- Our Lawyer Made Us Change The name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
- Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner
- I Don't Care
- This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
- The Takeover, The Breaks Over
- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
- I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off [Me + You]
- A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"

After we got out of the arena, I got a phonecall from Soph telling me to meet her by the fountain. I was wondering what she was doing there, but it turns out her and her sister, Emily got tickets. Half an hour after the show started! (So the lucky things got to miss YMAS!)

Overall, it was an epic night and we can't wait till FOB come back to the UK!
October 23rd, 2008 at 09:44pm