I feel so alone

I was late coming back to school and didn't have any connection back to my friends. So, when I got back, I was not prepared to find out that I was seperate from all but 6 of them. Because the school is big and so they split the grade into houses so the teachers dont get stressed (scared). Then the 6 that are still in my house, only 2 of them have my same individual classes. Then, there is assignedseating so I really can talk with only my friend KeAmber. In 1 class. But, I am also in choir , luckily that isn't seperated by house.So I have my 1st friend I made at this school. Meagan and I are inseperable in that class. It always irritates me when she stays down stairs and I have to go to my house upstairs. To be once again by myself.The only other times I have time with my friends is before when we're loading off the buses and during lunch and recess. Since I have had so much make-up work, I have had lunch referrals fo the past 2 weeks. Getting more pissed. By the second.I have 7 seperate classes. Which leaves me by myself in 5 of them. Looking like a lost puppy every other day. This year sucks for me. And since I was late also have extra work, I have just been diagnosed with hyper - -thyroidism, and have to take a pill that makes me so sleepy that I fall asleep before doing it all. It is all so stressfull.Then all my friends are catching up with me in the depresson race and are making me feel bad about myself since I cant help them. If you think from this I am gonna kill myself. You are wrong because I will never end my own life. That is the way I was raised. So suicide is out of the question.
October 25th, 2008 at 12:27am