Chronicles of a boring nothing: 1

Hey lames.
Well, who am I calling lame?
In case all of you were too eager to read this all too "exciting" journal, my name is Erica.
I live in a town full of tourist and republicans. Aren't I so lucky.... Anways, before i bore all of you to death, I guess I should update you on my so called life. (If you watched that show you are my new friend)

I successfully:
-drove on the highway
-freaked out while driving on the highway
-found out that I have no talent... at all. yay.
-failed my biology test. (I can cross out genetic couseling as a career... I've only wanted to do that my entire life...)
-did nothing at all...

So, yes. I drove on the highway. With actual cars beeping behind me. Seriously, I find more imperfections with myself as I try and do more things. Although, I absolutly suck at driving, I enjoy it. I tend to either drive too slow or too fast. Speed Racer can't juggle me shit! (Thank you, you know who)

AH, I hope you can survive my none apathetic typing for a moment as I rave about my amazing experience! I went to a talent show at my school the past night. (Title Super Show, yes I know. pretty gay.) Holy mother of all that is... holy? My friend Danielle was the opening act. She was astonishing. Honestly, I knew she was talented but I didn't know she was so talented that it would make me feel extremely... not. Anyways, back to apathetic-ness? Yes, good. Well, I honestly can't think of a damn thing to do in my spare time. I'm good at reading... things without substance. I'm pretty good at typing. I'm pretty tactful. Oh dear god, i just describe a secretary.
Random thought: Have you ever seen that movie? It's fucking weird. This extreme cutter gets a job as a secretary and she falls in love with her boss who spanks her when she does typos... and she likes it. Maybe I wouldn't mind being a secretary so much if my experience was that creepy. Well, then again. Maybe not.

Now, you might find this extremely boring and very useless junk to read but you will read the rest of this even if it kills you! You're almost done anyways. Yes, input a cheesy smile here.

Biology. Biology. Biology. Love. Hate. Need it. Wish I didn't. Genetic Couseling. All I ever wanted to do. And isn't it just my luck that I suck at biology. Honestly! I mean, REALLY!? I can't seem to catch a break.

Alright.
I'm done.
For now.
I need to get rid of this ridiculous stomach ache that is causing me unbearable physical pain.
October 25th, 2008 at 06:37am