Where's the justice?

Ick.
my life officially sucks ass...I think it would give me a good blowjob.
Anyway, My mom's thinking of sending me to Mississippi School of Mathamatics and Science. I hate it so much because she's making me get the form to go there.
I mean, I keep telling her that I am bad at math and science.
I even got an F in Biology and an F in Algebra 1
Plus, I don't even have Geometry as my subjects.
How the hell am I going to go to MSMS if I don't even make a damn fucking C in Biology.
Besides...I'm trying to raise money to go to Forks, Washington for the summer.
My friend is going and he told me that they're offering Geometry classes for summer school.
I blew it off.
Then my mom also asked me if I wanted to go back to the program that actually fears me because I had to be so stupid in telling the girl that was my roommate that I was Bisexual.
I hate it so much. Then she asks me if I want to go to the same school that actually tortured me because i was Native American.
They were so cruel, that even once I got hit in the head with a half empty bottle of Gatorade! A goddamned Gatorade bottle! Some guy even tried to offer me sex! SEX I TELL YOU SEX!
Why would i stick around long enough to get tortured again, huh?
Who knows? Maybe I'll get my thighs burned with a white hot iron like it's 1550!!
ANd now I'm being hastled by my Humanities teacher for doing a stupid Match O Matic thing on ABCnews.com. Basically, you choose which statements of canidates you agree with. I got Obama. I didn't think any of it.
The bitch goes on to describe abortion processes and then I was so angry at her I couldn't think straight. I got a D on my president's test.
She gave me five points grace. Someone was dumb enough to ask what was grace. She said and I quote "Jesus died for our sins and gave us grace, which we didn't deserve. I gave you five points because you didn't deserve it."
GOD I HATE HER! Putting God in every sentence isn't going to get you to heaven anytime soon, WHORE! HEy, if you were told you were going to hell for loving a woman, then you'd give up hope on going to heaven too. I am going to fail all of my classwork in Humanities cause this canidate election is too stressful.
I EVEN PULLED A CLUMP OF MY HAIR WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH! Where's the fucking justice?!
October 25th, 2008 at 08:57am