Journal #3

Today was good I guess...

Had some down moments at times but they weren't to too bad.

I woke up on the floor in Alabama. Yeah long story I let the dog have my side because I couldn't fall asleep for a while and thought that maybe the floor would help me to do so. Plus It was stuffy in the room and I had flannel pj pants on and it wasn't too comfy... Oh well This weekend was practically amazing!!!!

I love going on trips with us three girls... Yeah yeah don't think dirty it is my mom and my little sister. But hey, We sang all the way to my aunt and uncles house.

I was greeted by two HUGE dogs. But they are loving babies.

This weekend ended with coming home late afternoon today and going to Choir :) YEAH!!!!! I love you KIKI!!! (directer) Anyways....At youth we went to Judgment house. IT is AMAZING!!!!!

yeah so now I am going to go to bed and get some rest. I really need it after the busy week i have had.

Last week:
Monday: All Time Low concert with mia
Tuesday: Wicked at the Fox!
Wednesday: pictures which ended up being canceled
Thursday: Orchestra concert
Friday left for Alabama
Saturday: went to Montgomery to watch cousin play volleyball!
Sunday: came home, Choir, and Judgment house

This week:
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: Have a project due in Biology, family doctor appointment.
Thursday: Lit Mag meeting
Friday: Halloween...Home football game(don't think I am going)

Life is busy
Sometimes too busy but that is what growing up is all about...
October 27th, 2008 at 04:10am