~*~.I got a new iPod.~*~

Like the title of the entry says I gots a new iPod, xD.
Yes, yes I know its nothing exciting to most of u ppl, but I've never had an iPod in my life and I was so excited to finally get 1, =]. And I still am, xD.

I'm just trying to come up with a way to pay back the person who bought it for me b/c they spent about $250-300 on me and I wish they hadn't. I told Dustyn I'm going to pay his mom back.. b/c I just feel bad for her buying that for me.
Anywhoozles, I'll share how it came to her buying me 1.

Dustyn, me and his mom went out to eat at this restaurant called the Red Palace [[its Chinese]] just because and then afterwards she wanted to go to Best Buy and asked if we wanted to tag along so we ended up going with her and I pushed her around in a wheelchair, xP [[that was fun, =P]]. Thats another story, xP. Anyways, we went there b/c she wanted to go buy an iPod and all of the accessories that go along with it and I ended up talking to Dustyn about my CD player and how it wasn't working and then somehow the fact I wanted an iPod got mentioned and then his mom was like 'lets go get her 1. I'll just do my christmas shopping early'. I was like 'no, no, no u don't have to.' She ended up buying me a black 120 GB iPod Classic that was $250 plus the warranty which was $50 as well.. and she bought me this case for the iPod that cost about $25 or so.. the total she spent on everything was somewhere around $880-890 O_O! 300 of that was b/c of me.. I feel bad and I'm gunna find a way to pay her back, but Dustyn keeps telling me she won't take my money if I do and she says the same thing.. grrr on them both, lol. I love them too death though, =].
I love my Dustyn <3 and his mom is amazing =]. I hope everything works out between us from now until.. hell, who knows, lol. I just hope the relationship between me and Dustyn is as strong as I feel it is now until the day I die <3.. Yeah, I know how cliche, xP. Oh well.

Anywhodie, I'm happy about getting a new iPod just not the fact some1 else had to spend $300+ on me, ya know? o.O
I'm thinking of how to pay Dustyn's mom back for it, any suggestions? [[Thanks if ya give me any ideas, and if not thanks anyways, xP]].

Well, I'ma go play Rock Band 2, take care guys, loves ya <3, laters.

~*.Kendra.*~
October 27th, 2008 at 05:41am