Yesterday...

Was my b-day party. My REAL b-day is may 3. cant have party on the 5th cause of BAMBOOZLE!
anyway
here's a scope on what happened yesterday

ANYWAY
It was fun!
2 of my guy friends came and uhhh....9 of my girl friends came.
We all were crammed in the basement and I blasted music from my comp.
No one danced, but when we played Beast and the Harlot me and my friends Alba, Annabel, and Karen started a mosh pit that no one joined. I was the scariest of them so they tried to get away from me when I charged at them haha.

Ok then...so me, paulina, greta, amanda, luis, and paul were in my entertainment room in the basement and paul and luis grabbed a ski pole *my SISTERS* one for both of them and they KNEW that I was ticklish EVERYWHERE so they started poking me, making me laugh, till I fell off my couch and onto the floor.
We went to my backyard and the guys continued to poke me and paul was like
"13 POKES FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!"
and well...it was MORE then 13 pokes.
We were about to sneak out for a walk but we couldn't....GRRRRRRR....so we all stayed in my room till the cake.

The cake was an ice cream cake with a pic of MiniMCR on it...I had to photoshop MiniGerard's hair black because it was blonde.
I ate MiniMikey's head, Alba ate MiniFranks head, Greta ate MiniRay's head, Annabel ate MiniBob's head, and Karen ate MiniGerard's head.
I thought MiniMikey would taste like a milky way bar...I was wrong lol.

Then the presents I got were kick arse man.
I got:
1 HIM shirt
1 Paramore shirt
1 Fall Out Boy shirt *I already had that one too XD*
2 regular tees
1 stuffed puppy
1 BEAUTIFUL necklace *Paul gave it to me XD*
a BLG cd
2 Linkin Park cd's
and Green Day's Dookie cd
and then I got money hahaha

ok then, by the time after the presents me, alba, annabel, angela, greta, amanda, paulina, paul, and luis were left
we were all in my room watching tv and the guys were acting like complete idiots and alba kept on hitting both of them with my sis' mag.
THEN Paul kept on hitting me on the head with my pillow when I was on the bed saying that same thing
"13 HITS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL"
and it was MORE then 13 hits XD
but then he like...SUFFOCATED ME with the pillow
but it was still fun!

then alba and annabel left T_T

so we started playing truth or dare spin the bottle.
To keep it short,.....I got kissed on BOTH cheeks by paul first. then luis. then paul kissed 1 cheek on every girl.
then I had to kiss luis on both cheeks T_T_T_T_T_T__T_T_T_T
I was about to CRY when I had to do that T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T _T_T_T_T
TORTURE
but I didn't mind the ones from Paul cause he's sweet. I hate luis though XD

so yeah, at the end of the party only Paul and Luis were left.
They were watching the hills have eyes in my room and I was lying on my bed, Paul was sitting on the corner of my bed and Luis was sitting on my chair.
I blasted Famous Last Words on my iPod and during the end of the song I was very close to crying then when I opened my eyes the guys were like
O_O staring down at me because they said I was
"Hyperventilating, breathing heavily, and was about to cry"
I just explained to them why...and they didn't get it.

So then they left and I was FRIGHTENED that my parents knew that I got kisses from 2 boys. T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T but thank GOD they didn't cause they were too busy talking to my relatives to notice.
phew

Well that was my day yesterday.....sorry for wasting like...5 minutes of your life.
but now I think I like PAUL now....seriously.....and I know he doesn't like me back but..yeah....I HATE TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!!!
T_T

I would post pics but I"m too lazy to connect my new Digi Cam *his name is Mikey! XD*
April 30th, 2007 at 03:30am