On a Monday

It's the big one 'Lizbeth. It truly is. I am terrified. The time is six fourty-four A.M. and the question that I'm wondering is, "What is going to happen?" Will I be in brutal pain or will it just be okay.

I have to get a root canal. Yes, at the age of fourteen, I have to get a root canal. It's because my anamel is week inside me teeth because when I was a wee young tike I was doped up on pills and stuff for my hip. No, I really wasn't "doped". So now, here I am sitting here; actually wanting to go to school and be savaged by the teachers and students.

Option B, anybody? Right now, I'm still feeling alone. Nothing to speacil. I feel as if I'm in a cage and everyone else is outside and living, learning, gowing, yada-yada-yada. It's horrible. I feel as if I can't do anything the right way. Sure, I'm doing it right, but why I can't I just not be able to do it extravagant-ly? I don't want to be someone who lives and then dies. I want a purpose and a meaning on this Earth. Whether it's to do open-heart surgery or to just accomplish changing and helping a life. I want to do that. I just don't want to be on coast for all the years of my youth and adulthood.

So, please pray, wish me luck, whatever you can do because today I am getting a root canal.
October 27th, 2008 at 12:54pm