Songs of Rejoice For the Festive Season

Things are definatley looking up for Straight From the Fridge. It's the new practice area; tis blessed, I say! We shall be ready for our shows on Friday and next Wednesday, and after the shows we plan to record an EP (possibly titled "Songs of Rejoice For the Festive Season"), and possibly get some band pictures taken. The EP is to include "Pubert Christ", "Satan is My Bitch", "Puff the Magic Dragon" (cover), "Ballsack", "Equine Adventurization", and a cover of a song by The Adicts. We were thinking "Joker in the Pack", but we're still on completely decided. Every song we hear either sounds like a good one to cover, or a fun one to listen to that would be boring to play. My vote is still on "Who Spilt My [Orange Juice]", because it would be fun to play, is (pretty much) one of my favorite Adicts songs, and the 'orange juice' thing is silly, but we'll see what happens... We need a PA, by the way. Anyone looking to get rid of one? haha... no, really.

Since CSPULL isn't going to be able to play on Halloween, Acidic Death may be playing instead. I don't think too many people will show up, seeing as we've slacked on advertising since we were concentrating on the Michale Graves show, but it'll still be fun. We'll put up some signs around town, call up some of our friends, and just see who turns up. We had a much bigger turnout than expected when CounterLife played on Halloween in 2003, so you never know...

My Clash sweatshirt is coming along semi-nicely. I've had to do more coats of paint than I anticipated, so it's taking longer to finish up. I'm still working on the flag.

God, "Family Matters" is such an aweful show. ha. I still have it on in the background, though.
October 30th, 2008 at 02:31am