I won a poster signed by all of MCR!

It came in the mail today. So I won a contest via the mcrmy for a poster signed by all of mcr.
My mom actually was the one who found out about it, because she googled me (cuz we thought there may have been a hate blog about me, but it actually was just a facebook virus) and was like "Oh yeah, Marissa, you won some sort of poster...signed by mcr."
"WHAT????!!!!"
So I like called my bfffff Amanda (Gerard.) up and we kind of squeed together. But I wasn't 100% sure I won it, because I didn't get an email, but it came in the mail today, and my mom brought it to school when she picked me up, and Amanda and I squeed even more.

Frank has an awesome signature-looks like the graffiti tagging. Mikey's is utterly...Mikey.

I'll post a pic up of it laterrrr.

How sketchy would that have been, if it had just shown up on my doorstep without any ID, and like all signed by MCR. I would have been like HUH? WHAT TRICKS DOST THE GODS OF ROCK ARE PLAYING ON ME NOW????

I'm so happy. I never win ANYTHING! Never ever! I won a guess-how-many-jelly-beans-are-in-the-bucket contest and got a candle in the shape of a black cat.
It was cool.

yay!
October 30th, 2008 at 03:08am