God, I'm so sick of this election.

Can't wait for it to be over. I fucking hate the media. They bullshit and they are biased. What ever happened to the impartiality of journalism? Seems like journalists have forgotten the first rule of their jobs- to be an unbiased source of information.

Also, people who don't know what they're talking about should shut their mouths.

"its almost cute how all you kids think you know so much shit about politics. since you all love to follow trends............i'm tired of hearing how it's the end of the world, stop being so dramatic, your life will not be affected by this."
-Livejournal post Thursday Nov 4th, 2004 by i_amclandestine
Thank you eternally angry 18 year-old Ryan Ross.

I really can't wait for it to end and for us to go back to complaining about the government anyway or whatever trend pisses us off now. I'm sick of politics. I want to go back to writing album reviews or something more entertaining for me for the school newspaper.

this p.s. is just me talking to myself-----p.s. It's an uphill struggle going against the popular public tide. I hope I'm not going to get too criticized for the article I wrote for the school newspaper. I tried hard to be impartial, I even wrote down info on McCain I didn't agree with. But at least I gave the stances on the issues, and didn't just talk about campaign strategies or some bs like that. At least I gave the solid facts.
October 30th, 2008 at 03:28am