Help?

I need help. Not the professional kind either. I need help with a story line for a short story or one-shot. I want to write a story for my little brother. He came up with this great idea for a title but for the freaking life of me, I can't get a story line. If ANYONE can help, give me ideas it'd be so freaking amazing of you. I'd really appreiciate it.

**Since Mibba has dubbed my journal entry too short the rest of this is just somethings that I am interested in.

Tattoos, peircings (nothing weird), cats, books, music, poetry, friends.

Being sarcastic. By the way I love sarcastic people, I would get along famously. I have random sarcastic moments were I am really good. Like this one time I seriously on accident insulted a guy. Not on purpous. Still funny though. You see I accidently insulted his manhood when the conversation was actually about cars. But I was in one of my spouraticly random pissy moods, where I get uber sarcastic. It went along the lines of my boyfriend's and his friend arguing about whose car engine is bigger. The friend used to drive a Dodge Neon where my boyfriend drives a Ford Mustang. And of course I didn't know it at the time but I was on speaker phone. So my line was "What is he talking about he drives a Dodge. It ain't that great." So you can see how it insulted a male's manhood but I really wasn't talking about his manhood just the car. But I didn't bother to explain myself. So I almost made the guy cry (but I don't care because he's kind of into me and he's weird.) I don't like Dodge, and I don't know why but that was what I was insulting.

Maybe now this journal post is long enough to post on here.
October 30th, 2008 at 07:55am