Age and Paranormal.

Okay, what the hell is it with people being all "you're too young to be interested in that", it's like...f*ck off, age doesn't matter. Well in some cases it does obviously, but with your choices in something as simple as music it shouldn't matter. Like for example I love Nirvana and Pearl Jam and all other 90's music, and yet people say "you're too young to like them, they were before your time", yeah like two damn years. I was born in 94' I should be able to be into music that was in that year or slighty before/after right? Damnit. /rant.

- - - - - - - -

Righto, so we're moving house soon, but first we have to renovate and whatnot but lately weird things have been happening to me, such as:

- The bathroom door closing uber fast with strong force on me when there were no
windows/doors open and it wasn't even a windy day.
- The fridge door opening all by itself.
- Cold breezes under my desk, mainly on my feet, like someone was blowing on them.

It may have nothing to do with the whole moving house thing, because that is a bit far-fetched. Also because we've always had weird things happen in our house, like our television flipping through the channels and the volume turning itself up to 100 without anyone touching a button. And my mothers friend seeing a man standing next to her which was described to be my grandfather.

*shudders*
It gives me the heebie-jeebies seriously. I'm a big believer in the paranormal, but when it happens to me personally...it scares the crap out of me.

Edit: My mother just told me that in the last couple of days she's been seeing her dead cat Jessie, Jessie was her cat when she first moved here to Australia, but died shortly after, she said after Jessie died she saw her everywhere but hasn't seen her in years, now the past couple of day's she's been seeing her again. :|

xo.
October 30th, 2008 at 02:14pm