Slut.

Today was a pretty bad day for me. I woke up late, almost missed my bus. Forgot to do my geometry homework. Forgot my lunch. Forgot to do my physics homework. Wasn't ready for World History speech. Wasn't ready for English speech. And best of all my friend tells me just wonderful news.

She wants to have a "friends with benefits" relationship with her ex-boyfriend. I don't understand why. She says she has special needs and I would understand, you know with me being virgin and all, but it concerns me. First of all he was her first and only time. Second he pulled a "hump and dump" and now I'm worried that she is going to get hurt again. She was torn when he dumped her. And I had to be there to pick up the pieces. And now she is just setting herself up for more heartache. I tried talking to her. I know people are going to find out, don't they always? And she'll be the new whore of the school. I wouldn't be embarrassed or anything to hang around with her, but I know she'll have trouble with people talking behind her back. I don't know why she does these things to herself. I think it's for the attention, but I don't really know.

Finally I just told her that she can do whatever she wants, it's her life, live it up right? Just don't expect me to be there to pick up the pieces if he crushes you again. I don't want to hear about it. I just want to pretend I don't know.

So am I just being prude or is she being a slut? Or is there some middle ground. I really don't know what to do anymore.
October 31st, 2008 at 03:46am