My Week Of Concerts And Tokio Hotel.

So, I know I promised everyone updates... But I had a really exciting week I thought I'd share with you. We had a surprise snowstorm here, no one was expecting it and when it hit I was really happy. But let me back up the train a little.

-Monday. BORING school day. Took a health exam. (got a 100 on THAT!!!) Pretty much dull. Except for my anticipation for Tuesday.

-Tuesday. I woke up late, so I only had ten minutes to get ready. That includes makeup and all! It was raining really hard when I got on the bus, the air around us was whispering cold, naughty words on our bodies. We dropped my sisters off at their school and headed up towards the high school when all of a sudden my bus driver turns around. It was snowing pretty hard by that point. Next thing you know, he tells us school is closed. We go to pick the kids we dropped off again and head home. I was upset, I had plans to go out that night and there was a winter weather advisory. By noon though, I decided I was going to make my dad drive me anyway. And I convinced him to do so. :] So I called the kid I had plans with, this AMAZING boy who I have a teensy little crush on, and we got in the car at about three. To meet Tokio Hotel! We were anxious the entire way there, I was ready to cry at some points. But it hadn't exactly HIT me yet that I was going to meet one of my favorite bands. I was excited beyond belief and we got there at about four. I spent $22 on CDs for my friend and my sister. We were first in line, having been there for a while by the time the actual time rolled around. THEN the security guards had the nerve to tell us, OH, you have to go to the back of the line. We had met these girls who loved TH just as much as us, so we hung out with them. You know how I mentioned that kid I like? How he was with me? And how it was snowing? He held my hand to keep it warm. It was so sweet. We stood outside for about 2 hours. It was cold, and by the time we started moving, I couldn't feel my toes. I was so excited. It was super amazing. We got inside and they tell us we can't use cameras. I was all WTF?! But I got a picture anyway and then my camera died. It's okay though, I got Tom and Bill in one picture. :] Tom's a little cut off, but still gorgeous. I got up the table and my stomach was in knots, I was so nervous. Bill looked up and me and smiled, I said hi but he didn't reply. Tom looked at him, then at me and with these adorable brown eyes that I wanted to have on me and me alone for the rest of my life, and said hi. I said, "Hi" all squeaky because I was so nervous. I wanted to ask him for his shirt. ;) [Bill was clad in all white, just telling you.] Now I understand why all the girls go for Tom, he just mystifies you the second you see him. He knocked the voice right out of my throat. Bill is still my favorite though. By the time I got up to Georg and Gustav, I was in shock. Bill signed my CD and picture so fast, Tom faster, Georg took a little longer, but Gustav took his time. I looked at him and smiled but I was just so nervous. He was in shorts and a T-shirt like always. :] Then the evil security guards, the ones I already wasn't the best of friends with, yelled at me to get out. I had to wait for my sister though. Somehow we'd gotten seperated in the line. When we got in the car, I had enough battery on my camera to squeal over the single shot I got of my favorite band. They are TEN times more adorable in person, pictures on the internet don't do them justice. Oh yeah- sidenote- There was this strange scary kid there. He gave me the heebyjeebies. He had on this long black cloak, he was wearing heels, and he had on lipstick. I found his look oddly interesting...

Wednesday- Boring. Biology exam. (100 on that too!)

Thursday- LAST NIGHT!!!- School was dull. But after school I went to a concert. Panic! At The Disco to be exact. :] Their opening acts were Hour After, The Cab [I LOVE THE CAB WITH A PASSION!], and the Plain White T's [Despite what I've heard, they were actually okay live.]. So you know how in my sidenote on Tuesday was about that freaky kid? Well guess what? He was at the PANIC! concert! I looked at him like, 'Whoa, I know you.' And he looked at me like, 'Whoa, I know you.' We stood there looking at each other like, 'Whoa, I know you,' for quite a while when the lights went down and Panic came onstage. I freaked out. We had to wait in between each band for their tech stuff. When they came out, my feet and back hurt from jumping around, my kidneys hurt too, my arms were in awful pain from waving and flailing and screaming my head off and I was crammed in the crowd like a can of sardines. But when they came out, I forgot all that and screamed louder than I ever had, moved and danced faster than I should have (my kidneys still hurt) and friggin cried. I cried like a stupid little fangirl. It was amzing. I didn't know about Brendon's tattoo until last night. It was so amazing. They had a halloween set going on, and there were these two platforms where Spencer and some other guy were playing their instruments. Jon, Brendon, and Ryan were on the ground. They were so cute... I love Ryan's hair. As best screamed by my best friend, It was so cute! It made him look like a four-year-old. Adorable. They were so great live and they played this song about halloween. It was great, Ryan's all, "This is only the second time we've played this song so give us a break." It was so sweet. Spencer looked like a hardcore hippie scene kid. Yes. Brendon had all these crazy facial expressions throughout the show, it was so amazing. I even caught what I call to be his "FROG FACE" on camera. I had a spectacular night. Brendon even taught us how to dance at the end... While singing "SHOUT!" It was so special, I'll never forget any of these things. Life is too good to waste, people grow up to fast. I just want to have some fun while I can. There were quite a few slash moments too... You could hear all the eight-year-olds sigh. Literally. There were a whole slew of little kids there. With their parents. And the sad part is, I think the parents enjoyed it more. Ahhh, and there was this person who sort of tainted the show for me. She held up a sign that said, "WE LOVE YOU! HOT SEX?!" I was like, you freak. Not at a concert with just a tiny crowd of people who came here for fun. COME ON. Ryan laughed at her. I was really close to the stage... But I didn't catch any of the handful of guitar picks Ryro threw. Oh well. The night was great.

Friday- Skipped school. Here because I can be. It's actually my brother's birthday. :]

So yeah. Thanks for listening to me rant.

XO
-Tali
October 31st, 2008 at 03:38pm