Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!! i hope everyone had a safe and kick ass halloween. trick or treating was so much fun today =].

school runied halloween for good. all the teachers were asses about halloween, i was about to curse 1 of them out. my art teacher was cool though =]. costums were amazing today. me? i was Kitty from MSI, well i tried to be, haha.

the guy i like was bucket man. o.O. dont ask, his idea not mine, lol.

trick or treating was so awesome! 2 of my friends and i went and got a shit load of candy! i mean, my bag was filled all the way to the top!!! my friends brother was a jerk and wouldnt open the door, i hate him. ><. anyway, so my friends and i were walking down the street. and this guy was walking back and forth with a knife and blood all over it. me being me, was scared shitless, and wanted to run past him. so my 2 friends go up to him to see what he would do, and he took out the knife and started chasing us! and hes like "haha, i got you girls good!" and i was like "that better be plastic.." "yeah, it is.." i was scared, i scremaed my ass home xDD. i know im dumb lol.

ok now to get the little tennie out of me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK IERO!!!. aww! frankie!! dont you just love him?! i wrote halloween on my nuckles and on my arm i wrote 'happy birthday frank iero!'. i even made a sign..lol..i know im lame.

and now, while i sit here, eating skittles(=]) i just want to say :

Image
November 1st, 2008 at 02:19am