Thank you for the heartbreak

Why did you do this to me? I cared about you so much, even close enough to say I loved you. And I still do. She left you, she discarded you like you were nothing. We had no problems, we were happy, and then look what you did. You go and throw away our happiness to go back to your old problems with her. tonight I know you’re not sitting at home with a broken heart like I am. I know that you’re getting a good sleep while I wake up ever few hours because I cant sleep because of all the pain. I know I shouldn’t hurt this much, because we weren’t together that long, but I guess that’s just how I feel about my so called “perfection” walking out of my life. Everyone else is constantly stealing my happiness, and I have come to the conclusion that I’m not supposed to be happy. I mean it’s been quite obvious considering the fact that EVERYTHING that has ever made me happy, has ended somehow. You knew how damaged I was, and I felt like you had fixed me. You HAD fixed me. But look what you do, you broke me again, even worse this time, to the point where I don’t even know if I can be fixed. Why? Why her? What does she have that I don’t? You barely even get to see her at all, you had a lot of problems with her, and with me, you get to see me A LOT and we had NO problems whatsoever. I guess I shouldn’t have been such a good girlfriend, because every time I try to be, I’m just used. Screw everything. I’m so tired of life right now , I just can’t stand it. You were everything I ever wanted, and look what you did to me. Look. You won’t see that girl that you supposedly “liked a lot” ever again. She’s gone. She was too vulnerable. She could be broken too easily. She got tired of being hurt, so she left. Thank you for the pain, but you really should know that I’ve got more pain than I can take right now. You really should keep some for yourself. Oh wait, this isn’t right. You gave me pain, and I gave you happiness? I think I let you off too easy. But I’m not strong enough to tell you everything that I want to, and how much I wish I wouldn’t have been totally okay with it. Now you don’t think anything is wrong with me. That what you did was perfectly fine. You don’t know that the thought of our memories is killing me, and I can’t get the picture of the look in your eyes when you said “I need to talk to you”. the very moment when my heart began to break, but it didn’t really hurt, because I thought that maybe you thought that we rushed into things, like you always said that you didn’t want to do. But no. it was because of her. That girl that walked out of your life so easily, and one day she decided to call you up, and destroys my world. I wished he would have told her, “no, I can’t come see you. I have a new girlfriend now, and I wanna make things work with her. You know we had a lot of problems in our relationship, and I’m trying to learn from my past mistakes. So, yeah I guess we can be friends, but I just want you to know that there will never be anything like that between us again.”, but no you didn’t. you knew about it before we even got together. What? did you think it would be nice to think that you could rebound off of me? Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you so very much for the heartache. As if I didn’t already have enough.
November 1st, 2008 at 11:54am