The Bitch Queen Just Took My Heart Away

It was Halloween and me and a couple of friends were walking to the party.
Me and my bestfriend, Rob, were talking about something funny and laughing. When he suddenly stops. At first I didn't know why he had stopped but when I look to the place where he was staring I could see four girls walking towards us, one of them being Arda - the major slut at our school. She was dressed with tight tight jeans and cowboy boots, she's not even pretty all the guys agree with me on this one. She stops and hugs every single guy from the group, not saying one word to me or my girl friends.
I mutter 'whore' under my breath not knowing that someone was listening. I just hear someone besides me whispering
'Why are so mean to her?'. I turned around. The voice belonging to Rob.
'I'm not mean to her! If you haven't noticed she's a bitch to every single person, she thinks she can order everyone to do whatever she wants, and when someone doesn't, like Megan didn't, Arda started yelling at her calling her a fucking retard. Megan's my friend so I standed up for her. Guess what? Arda slapped me. Tell me, who's the bitch now?' I said, harshly that I had meant it to be.
But what happened next hurted me more than Arda's slap.
'You are'. Rob says, turns around and walks away.
When I realized, tears were already running down my eyes. I couldn't help it. He was supposed to be my bestfriend. To be there for me.
We had never fought, not even over small thinks. We simply joked about everything. And when I was sad I would call him and we would talk for hours, Rob making me laugh over the most random thinks and when I would hang up I wouldn't remember what my problem was anymore. But this time he was the one making me sad. We had fought for the most unimportant thing of all. Her.

Now I'm thinking in calling him, I can't. He's still not speaking to me

And the bitch made it again.
She took the second most important person to me - James. My "almost" boyfriend.
She's probably just doing this to piss me off, since we're what you can call rivals.
'Cause if it is, it's freaking working.
My heart already drowned.
November 3rd, 2008 at 06:56pm