Vote '08...*shiver*

Okay, tomorrow is going to be HELL!!! It's election day tomorrow and either Senator Barack Hussein Obama or Senator John "Maverick" McCain will be elected President of the United States of America. That is some scary sh*t...

Tomorrow, I will be able to vote for the first time in a presidential election. I know who I'm voting for (you can probably guess). I live in one of the "battleground" states. Virginia, in fact. It is scary to see uninformed people base their opinions on color. Someone I work with is voting for Obama because he's black (insert eyeroll here). From what I've seen, that's why a lot of people here are voting for him, not because of his position on issues. Yes, Obama has the upper hand, but don't rub it in your opponent's faces. Karma's gonna getcha...

I also have a fear about this election. If Senator Obama gets elected (which will probably happen), I'm afraid something bad is going to happen. No matter what I say about people, I don't want to see anything bad happen to them. What people don't see, is the bad part. The KKK is still out there. We know they aren't going to tolerate this very well. There has already been plots on his life. That will just be the beginning. I'm afraid this election won't end very well, if either candidate is elected. I'm just picking the lesser of two evils.

I don't know if I'm just paranoid, but that's what I think.
November 4th, 2008 at 05:38am