We can't fix this now.

Its election day in the states.
I'm pulling for Obama, myself, frustrated that I can't vote. Its my future too.
I haven't written a journal in so long, its almost driving me nuts. I was looking at an electoral map with my co-worker (I'm a Teachers Assistant for his class), and Obama already has enough votes, really. Just as long as the other states stay leaning towards him.

But enough about the election. You'll be hearing about it all day.
I want to talk about me, for once. I never complain about me.
I have the curse of intelligence, apparently. It makes me feel lonely, because no one else listens to me.
Thats what I've been told.
And I'm usually not involved in drama at my school. Never, actually.
But see, this girl got really drunk Halloween night and ran into this kid, who i was supposed to be hanging with.
This kid, whose name is James, and I are pretty close.
I care about him so much, and I haven't 'liked' someone since eight grade so thats a pretty big deal, no?
But anyways, this girl, Lucy, was drunk, and went up to James and told him that I'm a skank, and that I'll put out and all this nonsense.
And now I'm going to get her.
But what gets me going is that I'm the farthest thing from a skank since Emily Dickinson.
And everyone knows it.
But, I guess you don't care. and can't really believe me, since you don't know me.
And no one ever cares.
November 4th, 2008 at 03:32pm