Chiodos/Silverstein Tour.

Chiodos; Silverstein; Escape the Fate; Alesana; A Skylit Drive.
My ears are still ringing. My throat hurts. I'm sore. But it was SO worth it.

A Skylit Drive: I met Brian and Nick after their set. Two of the sweetest guys I've have ever talked to. Brian signed my iPod, and we both bought "Wires...And The Concept Of Breathing". Took pics. The set was fantastic.
Alesana: They wore white skinny jeans and tank tops. Loved the set, and we met Dennis at the bar and got a pic. He has the coolest facial expression.
Escape The Fate: I'm gonna try my best not to be a complete fangirl, but Craig licked the microphone in "The Flood" like he did in the video. I almost had a seizure. Max totally tripped and almost knocked over their logo. And Robert Ortiz is a BAMF.
Silverstein: They did an acoustic version of "My Heroine", then they brought in the band for the second half. Thank God my camera recorder got it, because it was amazing.
Chiodos: I have never screamed, jumped, or headbanged as hard as I did in a show than I did for Chiodos. That's why I feel like I did a thousand crunches. The guitarist was right in front of us, wearing booty shorts and completely owning everything. The lead singer was energetic and kept the crowd going. There were guys doing backflips off people's shoulders. That shit was epic.

One problem: I bought my first pair of skinny jeans yesterday and decided to wear them last night. BAD IDEA. I thought my legs were gonna fall off. And another thing, NEVER walk barefoot on the sidewalks of Atlanta. They might look clean at first glance, but...just don't.[/size
November 4th, 2008 at 09:07pm