Hitler and Obama comparisons

Its election day...

I was bored today, and, being in Germany for the year, I thought, how did Hitler rise to power?

So i looked up some things, and found some curious similarities.

"What did you find?" - I found many similarities and comparisons that can be made between his rise to power and Obama's. Gasp

Now, before i site examples, let me say that I am not saying that Obama wants to do a genocide or anything. As a person, i find him to be different from Hitler, because Hitler didn't like communists. And communism, in my opinion, can be easily linked with Obama.

I am only showing comparisons in their rises to power.

Similarities I found:

Here are some things that were present in the 1920s amongs the German people:

Bitterness:
The German people were bitter about WWI and the Treaty of Versailles.

Is there not bitterness right now about the War in Iraq?

Money
The financial support of wealthy businessmen gave Hitler the money to run his propaganda and election campaigns.

Obama has been accepting donations from multiple untraceable and fake donors.

Propaganda
Nazi propaganda persuaded the German masses to believe that the Jews were to blame and that Hitler was their last hope.

Has the left wing media propaganda machine not convinced you that George Bush (in replacement of the Jews in this analogy) is to blame and that Obama is your only 'Hope'?

Programme
Hitler promised everybody something, so they supported him.

Personal Qualities
Hitler was a brilliant speaker, and his eyes had a peculiar power over people. He was a good organiser and politician. He was a driven, unstable man, who believed that he had been called by God to become dictator of Germany and rule the world. This kept him going when other people might have given up. His self-belief persuaded people to believe in him.

Obama has inspired a nation, how? With his elegance and prowess. I can bet you that most of his supporters have no basic foundation for doing so. I see far to many people who have just jumped on the 'Hope' bandwagon without knowing why. And I find Obama to be so self righteous, high on himself, and utterly full of himself. He titled his own book Audacity of Hope. He is not a very humble person.

Economic Depression
After the Wall Street Crash of 1929, the US called in its loans to Germany, and the German economy collapsed. The Number of unemployed grew; people starved on the streets. In the crisis, people wanted someone to blame, and looked to extreme solutions – Hitler offered them both, and Nazi success in the elections grew.
Germans turned to Nazism because they were desperate. The number of Nazi seats in the Reichstag rose from 12 in 1928 to 230 in July 1932.

We are in an economic crisis right now, and this is one of the things that make you all so desperate and willing to accept drastic change. Obama is bringing socialistic ideals into his administration and you all don't see because you are desperate.

In the end, Hitler did not take power, he was given it. He was given power, just as we are giving power to someone who could potentially drastically change America the likes and effects of which we have never seen in this country.

So when you think, how could people that bad get into power? Now you know, its because its the perfect storm, and most of the public has no idea...
November 4th, 2008 at 09:31pm