Let's play a game, shall we?

Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first (however many you want) songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold/Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.

1. She left her books, her car, and a note, but all she wrote was, tonight I'm leaving on a train.

2. She's going out to forget they were together, all that time he was taking her for granted.

3. Waldworf, Naptown, Worldwide, WHAT?

4. Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call, I'm angry, call I'm desperate for your voice, listening to the songs we used to sing.

5. When I see your smile, tears roll down my face.

6. Should I write myself out of the history books and mark a place in time for every chance you took?

7. Tell me where our time went, and if it was time well spent.

8. Today is the day, the worst day of my life.

9. I took her out, it was a Friday night, I walk alone to get the feeling right.

10. My life reads like the classifieds.

11. Girlfriend, now, I have a girlfriend now. No way, no how, I get a girlfriend now.

12. Imagine me and you, I do, I think about you day and night, its only right to think about the girl you love and hold her tight.

13. They say that kid, hes got.... I'm bringing sassy back.

14. Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who think about in bed?

15. I've got the gift of one liners, and you've got the curse of curves.
[What a give away.]

16. I got your runaway smile, in my piggy bank, baby. Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes, you were worth a hundred thousand miles, but you couldn't stay a while.

17. We pave the roads we take, we bend before we make...

18. I would swallow my pride...

19. These colors will not fade, you change the way I see them.

20. She's fresh to death, she'll be the death of you. Seduction leads to destruction.

Yeah, so, I'm not that smart.
November 5th, 2008 at 03:05am