Never sign a contract, kids...

Once again, I plan a show and it ends in disaster. Casey & Cody's mom won't let them go to Mac's Bar because it's "dangerous", despite the fact that they used to live in a musch worse neighborhood. The show is TOMORROW, so it's way too late to cancel, and she waits until TODAY to tell us this, when we've been planning/talking about this show for the last FIVE MONTHS. Now I have to pay $500 to Michale Graves to play this show, despite the fact that we don't even get to play at it, which makes it a complete waste. I guess I could still make some money off it, potentially, but the point was that it would be a good opprotunity for the band to get our name out there and have fun. Fuck life.

If McCain wins the election, I'm moving to Canada... or England... or Austraila... or Japan... anywhere but here.

Oh yeah, and someone else is putting together the shows from now on. I don't give a shit who you are, just as long as you're not Leanne Nichole Sabolish. I'm sick to death of doing practically all the work on these shows and then having them blow up in my face at the last minute. I'm done. Fuck concert promotion.

We need a manager.
November 5th, 2008 at 04:10am