Things That Need To Be Said

You Fucking ass. i can't believe this. i love him and you had to be the whore we know you are and take him. Hell you only had feelings for him after i did. We both know that you did. you did this shit on purpose. Why i don't know. I've never done anything that horrible to you. i've always been loyal and friendly and kind. I'm so done with this shit. I'm so done with you and your lame ass friend ship. You piss me off to no end. i can't believe you. you act like nothings wrong and like i'm being childish. well bitch you have no idea. I'm crushed, hurt, and destroyed. You don't care you got you want and you know what i hope it smacks you in the fucking face. I hope you fall so far that no one catches your ass. I'm only mad because you have no idea how hurt i really am. I'm dieing right now. with every moment you two are together i'm being killed. I hate you. i hate him. I hate him so damn much. i love him and you just had to have him. I'm not mad at you but your being affected because of who i am mad at. You can tell him too. I'm mad because my feelings have been crushed. My heart. My world. My soul. My armor. Everything i stood for was destroyed and the worst part is you never told me. You kept me in the dark and that hurts worse then anything. i was hoping that i would find happiness this year and so far it's been nothing but tears. i've cried myself to sleep for the past month. you never even cared. You don't care. you'll never care. I've been trying to breath ever since that wensday. I've been forcing myself to be happy. I don't care anymore. i'm done with the both of you. It's sad. your both so blind to the truth that i laugh. I thought you were my friend. Newsflash the both of you are so not allowed to come to my birthday, anime convention, or get any gifts from me for the rest of the time being. I'm only hurt so much because my feelings were being played with. thats right. you both played with my heart. Well instead of loving you with the heart that i had i love you both with the every fiber of my cold black dead heart. No pulse around you. no love for you. I don't even know you. Tell josh if you want i don't care. But just so you know i said the things that need to be said. Don't post a comment on here either.that goes for kistyn only. Erin Help me my new bets friend.
November 5th, 2008 at 07:44pm