I Hate Gloaters...

You know how people go around after they beat you in something and just rub it in your face? "Ha, ha we beat you!"

Don't you just hate that?

For the record, I am not going to bash anyone.

I went in to work today at 7 a.m. What am I greeted with? A newspaper in my face (literally) with Obama's head plastered all over it. I made a mistake of telling her who I was voting for.

"How do you like our new president? BAM!! BLACK POWER!!!" And them she started dancing and hollering. If you read my other Journal "Vote '08" she was the one I mentioned with the odd-ball reasoning. People like her shouldn't be allowed to vote...

Now, I'm okay with Obama winning. I just wish he could have waited a bit longer. He hasn't even completed his first term as senator. And picked a different running mate, like, I dunno, Hillary Clinton. Biden scares me more than Palin.

She then proceeds to ask every black person (I paid attention, I'm not racist) "Congratulations on our new president." She even went on the intercom saying, "We at Food Lion would like to congratulate Barack Obama on his first day as President of the United States!"

I had to correct her. I told her that until Jaunary 20th, Bush is still president. She ignored me the rest of the time.

I hope Karma comes back and bites her in the a** good.
November 6th, 2008 at 12:05am