A7X Story Search, PLEASE Help With My Quest!!

Alright, if I don't find this story, I'm going to rip my hair out... so please! if you know where i can find it, send me the link!!

One day i was searching for stories to read because i was majorly bored, and i happened to stumble across this one story... it was AMAZING!! then, i ended up staying off of the computer for a while and i forgot where i found it, and who wrote it... but i do remember what it was about...

It started off with this girl going to her school, and she was sort of an outcast, a nobody... then, this new kid came, Matt Sanders (of Avenged Sevenfold), and she wanted to know a little bit more about him... SO, she went to hang out with some of the guys who talked to him a little bit, and who hung out with him a little bit, trying to find out everything she could about him (these were the A7X boys of corse)...

then she becomes friends with these boys, and she ends up losing her old friend and it breaks her heart, but her new friends comfort her... she ends up fake-dating one of the boys to try to make Matt come out of his shell a little bit more...

I don't remember much more about the story, and i really REALLY want to know what happens, and the ending and such! so if you have any idea where i can find said story, PLEASE PLEASE help me! i would love you forever (not really, but i would be forever greatful!!)

I've tried searching Mibba again for this story, but i don't know if i'm typing in the wrong thigns, but not being able to find it is making me upset... i was hooked on this story... so any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated!!

So, if you go searching, and see a story that sounds like this one, or know where to find it already, I beg you, please send me the link... I don't know where else to search...
November 6th, 2008 at 04:38am