Be Mine

If you have ever been heartbroken, then you might know how I feel. You don't know the whole story, so don't be so easy to judge me. I will say that I was with him for over 2 years, so that's why I'm still feeling like this. I haven't been with him for almost 5 months, and I guess that's just not enough time for me to get over it/him. I held it all in, and maybe that's another reason I'm still a bit pathetic. And last night I had to let it out, so I started writing, and ended up making a poem, kind of. And here it is.

Be Mine

You always said you loved my smile, now my smile is not right side up. :(

I always said I loved your eyes, but they were what made me believe in love and now that's gone.

I gave up someone and turned down others just to be with you, and when I wanted you the most you turned me down like I was completely nothing and never was anything to you.

You took a lot of time to make me believe what you thought you felt was true, and when I thought I beleived it completely I was just tossed aside.

You wasted my time and yet my thoughts are still wasted away day dreaming of you.

I sound pathetic just writing this, thinking this, thinking about you.

I never told you everything, and I'm glad I didn't pour my whole heart out to you.

You'll never want to be with me again, but for some stupid, idiotic reason my mind and thoughts still want for you to be mine.
November 6th, 2008 at 09:26am