THANK YOU MIBBA! (My first rant)

Hi. I would like to thank Mibba for being ridiculously strict with its rules.
I am a reasonable and respectful person. When i post comments, i try to do it in a respectful and nice way.

but with some people it just gets to be a chore.

and thats where Mibba comes in. If i did not have the constant threat of being permanently banned from this site if i attack other users, i might've snapped off on someone by now.

there are a few of you out there who push me.

and by golly it wouldn't take much for me to start ripping on you worse than those people in the real world did, which caused you to run away to Mibba land, where you can feel high and mighty and run around slamming people with your arrogance in order to fulfill your fragile self esteem that has been so badly damaged from your lack of ability to make friends in real life.

so i'll continue to remain as respectfully debatable as i can be under the constant belittlement from you select few.

i will continue to help you to feel good about yourself. let you think to yourself that you're better than me. so that you can sit there and smile to yourself thinking "Gunslinger is so stupid" and i will let you to inflate yourself with your self righteousness.

so go on like you are. I know you can't feel as important in the real world, so let me make you feel better about yourself.

i'm here for you...

also, on another note. to all of you who are always going on about people should all be treated the same, no labels, equal rights...

that all goes out the window when someone doesn't think like you doesn't it?

you, the "sensitive" and "open minded" ones are the first ones to go at someone's throat when they disagree with you.

get over yourselves and respect the fact that someone can have different opinions, and may actually have substance behind them rather than accusing people of narrow mindedness.

that just makes you as narrow minded as those you hate on.

well. there you go people.

that was officially my first rant.

i don't know how long i'll leave it up here. i usually do some deletions of my journals after i feel they're no longer needed.

i'll enable comments, but don't expect me to respond directly on this one. :D
November 6th, 2008 at 10:18pm