***kinng random.

so the twilight movie is going to suck! I mean, i really dont like the cast, i hate the way Alice is depicted! Geez,dont get me wrong im still going to watch it obviously, so that i can actually back up this journal two weeks from now with another journal saying "i told you so." I cant believe Cam Gigandet can look so horrible in that movie. I mean he looked so hot in never back down, and now his hair is in a pony tail, and he looks like he should be drinking alcohol out of a box. ugh!

And another thing, I am amazingly surprised that i am not seeing anymore things about Obama or politics. Its crazy how people can be SO INTO POLITICS, and then so out. I dont know it was really wierd. I guess its because people expect Obama to take care of things, or they feel confident enough to get back to their "own lives".

It was fucking hilarious though, cause on John Stuarts daily show, they were hardcore making fun of Palin and how she thought billboards were post cards from giants! haha that made me crack up, and then Paul Rudd came out and did the whitest dance i have ever seen in my life. I could not stop laughing i mean, it was fucking amazing. He is really pretty don't you think? I believe its his eyes and his smile. He is funnaayy.

SO... I got a text from my friend saying that she got in a car accident, nothing serious! But it was just funny because just the day before she was talking about how when you first get your license you are supposed to get into your first accident the first two years and she has had her license for almost three years, and she was like... "Im never going to get in an accident" I know I know its crazy, but she totally jinxed herself!

The boy in the striped pajamas looks like an intense movie. I think im going to cry when i see it...and talking about crying, i was watching grey's anatomy, and HOLY CRAP! it was really sad when the old man looses his wife and he is just sitting there trying to revive her, and the song just caused me to tear up, and then danny came on the show again. It was reaally sad. Is it denny or danny? Anywayss it was really sad.

yeah i think im done. This totally satisfied my boredome. I have to say,
thanks mibba :]

-Love Always Kenia

p.s. here are some pictures to look at!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

i have too much time on my hands.
November 8th, 2008 at 06:05am