Intro

The name is Abbey. I am tweleve years young...and lovin' it. I have three besties Lex,Gracie, and Tash. We love to laugh, and mess around of course. I love to read. I cannot not have books. It is sad, but so am I. I trip on a flat surface on a daily basis...pretty much tripping on air. Air actually just gets in my way. I LOVE Twilight. ALong with New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn of course. All my besties and I love The Twilight Saga. New Moon is my least favorite, but Twilight and Eclipse are tied for first! Breaking Dawn is next...all those twists and turns just get to me. But I still love them all but in different ways. I also enjoy The Harry Potter series,A Series of Unfortunate Events, Spiderwick. and Daughters of the Moon. I love music...all types but country. My new favs are The Veronicas, Metro Station, Katy Perry, Flyleaf, Boys LIke Girls, and Panic! At the Disco. My life is pretty boring...but in an awesome way. I love to make fun of the popular...just because we are not popular. We are the dorks and we are proud of it! I love Twilight Tuesdays on MTV Blogs. It makes me jump around like a little girl on her birthday. I live in Montana. Yep. Everyone has a stereotype for Montana.
We do not have accents, or ride horses all day like cowboys and cowgirls. I love Hottopic.
They have some of the coolest Twilight stuff I have ever seen besides Cafe' Press.

Well there you go my life story in about one giant paragraph,
Questions? Just ask!

ABB
November 9th, 2008 at 07:22am