God, this makes me feel great. You should try it

i stole this off someone's journal. makes you feel great, you should try it!!

INSTRUCTIONS: Write fifteen statements, intended to different people - things you've always wanted to tell them, but couldn't. Never tell which one is to whom.

1. I fucked up. majorly. My silly material desires turned me away from you, and although I know that nothing I can say will fix what I broke, but I just want you to know how sorry I am and that I will always love you. we were together for a few months but when you said you wanted to marry me, there was nothing I wanted more. I feel like I've known you my whole life, and nothing is more painful than knowing I may never know you again.

2. you are an asshole! you will go knowhere in life, because you treat everyone like they're beneath you, and you steal from people who you call your friends. You're disgusting, weak, and just a nasty piece of work. I hope you get hit by a train.

3. i miss you, more than words could ever say.

4. i think you're sad, simple-minded and annoying. I hate the way you exploit yourself to make yourself look better, and don't you realise that everyone talks dirt about you behind your back? then again, you're my best friend, and i love you.

5. oh, i lied. I DO have something to say to YOU! you're a fucking....a fucking.....GUY!! GAH!! i will never begin to understand what sick, sadistic part of you made you psych me up so much then drop me so hard, i thought you were fucking genuine, i mean, how could anyone ANYONE bring themselves to lie so blatantly to someone they are supposed to care about, i fuckign LOVED you and you fucking lied to me like a dickless little bitch. FUCK YOU.

6. You're disgusting. you will get what's coming to you, I promise. I know more people than you, and my people can do a great deal more damage than yours can. enough said.

7. you're like the little brother i never had. i love you.

8. i love you. you mean so much to me. we fight a lot but you're my mum and i would be lost without you :)

9. same for you daddyo

10. i really like you. not because of your popularity or your personality; i see someone different beneath your composure. shame, we will never be.

11. you were my best friend for three years. we had a sily fight over nothing, and thanks to both of our inabilities to show our feelings, we arent friends anymore. but i miss you so much!! i could never replace a friend like you.

12. i dont like you in that way, and never ever will. if you were the last person on earth, i wouldnt reproduce with you. your my best friend, and NOTHING MORE. so please, please back off!

13. you're boring, ugly and frizzy. I don't like you at all.

14. you're such an awesome mate, ive known you for a few months but it feels like years. i love you girl!

15. why?
November 9th, 2008 at 01:12pm