She is made of Win I tell you...WINNNNN!!!

Ok. So you all know Rachel right?
Handy link:
(x_00.07_x)

and picture:
Image
for those of you who don't know her.

Well, she has just come back fromstalking following Goodnight Nurse around the South Island of New Zealand...

At the end of spending practically every night with her BFF, GNN she also went to a festival called Southern Amp, (kinda like BDO). There were many bands playing at Southern Amp and one of them happened to be my favourite band The Living End. She watched them play and apparently Jason thought they were too amazing for words...(YAY!)

Before Rachel went on her trip she had told me she was getting into the Southern Amp after party and was probably going to meet TLE. After alot of pouting and various gaspy smilies on MSN...I managed to regain enough composure to tell her to get me pictures...

Well ,turns out she did better than I expected. She got me this:
Image

WIN!, WIN!, SO MUCH WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

The text at the bottom says Chris Loves you, incase you were wondering...

As soon as it fully loaded I had to bite my hand so as not to scream. I swear to god it is the best late birthday present and early Christmas present ever. I know it's only one picture...but it's Chris-fucking-Cheney and Rachel...literally my two favourite people in the world.

She is made of sooooooooooooooooooooooo much win and I will cherish it forever and make the people on the TLE boards jealous lol.
November 10th, 2008 at 09:51am